Julie Henson – Director of Client Development & Marketing at Briggs and Morgan has spent the past two decades coaching high performing individuals by utilizing formal and informal influence to drive business development strategies. She has coached hundreds of individuals within the legal and professional sports industries.
In this weeks episode we discuss the 8 Competencies Julie focuses on when working with her clients…
- Confidence – What is your inner dialog?
- Drive – How much are you invested?
- Empathy – Do they care if they impact?
- Engagement – How engaged are you?
- External Relationships – Are you client minded?
- Are you Genuine – How sincere are you?
- Internal Relationships – How you’re perceived in the firm.
- Self Awareness – Listen to feedback and adjust.