Julie Henson is the Director of Client Development & Marketing at Briggs and Morgan. She has spent the past two decades coaching high-performing individuals by utilizing formal and informal influence to drive business development strategies.
On This Episode, We Discuss…
- Confidence – What is your inner dialog?
- Drive – How much are you invested?
- Empathy – Do they care if they impact?
- Engagement – How engaged are you?
- External Relationships – Are you client minded?
- Are you Genuine – How sincere are you?
- Internal Relationships – How you’re perceived in the firm.
- Self Awareness – Listen to feedback and adjust.