Nicole Clark is the Founder and CEO of Trellis Research Inc. Nicole is a Litigator and practiced a lot at the state court level doing employment and class action work. Nicole found the courage to jump from practicing to bring Trellis to other litigators. She knew that having data was a huge competitive advantage as a state court practitioner.
Check out Trellis at www.tellis.law or reach out to Nicole directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or find her on Twitter at @nicole_a_clark.
On This Episode, We Discuss …
• Most Common Ways People Use Technology When They are Not Necessarily Tech-Savvy
• Other Sources and Variables of Data that are Consequential in Making Decisions
• Giving Insight to Attorneys to Understand Some of the Judges’ Niche Things
• Where is the ‘Gray Area’ Line Drawn for Public Data?
• The Ethics for What Attorneys are Required to Do