Brian Cuban is Best-Selling Author of The Addicted Lawyer. He understands the pressures that come with the legal profession both as a solo practitioner and as a part of a mid-size law firm. If you would like to get in contact with Brian or reach out to him with additional questions, you can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a copy of Brian’s book, visit Amazon.
On This Episode, We Discuss …
- Reviewing Snapshots of the Past
- Brian Cuban Shares His Life Growing Up
- Developing Empathy and Utilizing Compassion for Others
- Dealing with the Snapshots Today
- Taking Advantage of Your Compassionate Community