Carol Greenwald has written several books on networking, growing law firms, and has over 20 years of experience in-house and as a consultant. Carol started her career in academics and after a few years, she decided to transition into speech writing. After writing speeches, one of her clients hired her as an in-house newsletter editor for an accounting firm and 5 years later, she became the Director of Marketing. She realized that she could work for law firms and did just that.
For a copy of Carol’s Book, Strategic Networking for Introverts, Extroverts, and Everyone in Between, click here.
On This Episode, We Discuss …
- Creating a System for Networking that Makes You Comfortable
- Importance of Selecting the Venue You Want to Network In
- Understanding Networking is Not About Selling
- Bridging the Relationship of Others and Facilitating Further Networking
- What Kind of Group Do You Want to Be In?