Stacey Brown Randall is an Expert Consultant and Author of Generating Referrals Without Asking. Stacey had an HR Consulting Firm and made it just over 4 years and the best thing that she learned through failing was how to do it better. Her first year as a business coach, her business grew and she received 112 referrals, all while doing it in a way that she wanted. The easiest place to start is by taking the referral quiz. To read Stacey’s book, click here and to check out her podcast, search “Roadmap to Grow Your Business” on your podcast streaming platform.
On This Episode, We Discuss …
- First Steps to Take in Getting Referrals
- Identifying Who Your Connectors Are
- Building Customized Plans for Each Person
- Conversations to Have During the Process
- Allowing the Referral Source to Be the Hero