Robert Ingalls is the Founder of Lawpods, a podcast production company for professional attorneys offering a plan for lawyers to build relationships, generate revenue, and put them in front of new clients.
Lawpods consists of experienced producers, editors, and sound engineers that will create a podcast that is professional, polished, and on-brand for attorneys. Their branded podcast format offers services such as planning, production, and promotion.
Connect with Robert on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertingalls/
Visit Lawpod’s Website: https://lawpods.com/
On This Episode, We Discuss…
- The Process of Producing Legal Podcasts for Others
- How to Dedicate Time to Create a Podcast
- Lawpods’ SEO Approach to Producing & Promoting a Podcast
- The Right Gear Needed for a Podcast
- The Importance of Repurposing Your Podcast’s Content