Joey Coleman is a former criminal defense attorney and Author of Never Lose Another Customer Again: Turn Any Sale into a Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days. Joey has since been helping organizations retain their customers and is now a full-time speaker, writer, and consultant on customer experience. To learn more about Joey and his many ventures, visit his website at https://joeycoleman.com/ . The 3 Free Chapters can be found on Joey’s website here by selecting “Get 3 Free Chapters”. For a copy of Joey’s complete book, check out Amazon or visit your local bookstore.
On This Episode, We Discuss …
• Proactive Behaviors versus Reactive Behaviors
• How Lawyers Can Make an Emotional Connection
• Efforts to Maintain Relationships After the Case is Over
• Difference in Thoughtful Gifting
• Retaining the Client Following “The Chase”